WAPDA Jobs is a government-owned public utility service provider that operates and maintains electrical power generation and delivery facilities in Pakistan. Our main aim is to be an innovative, customer-oriented, economically self-reliant, socially responsible employer and businesses organization. WAPDA Other objectives include efficient and effective management of resources, optimum utilization of assets at an optimal level of service.
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority Wapda Jobs is responsible for the development and upkeep of the water and power sectors in Pakistan. It was formed in 1954 by President of Pakistan Field Marshal Mohammad Ayub Khan. WAPDA is headquartered at Canal Bank Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. WAPDA is currently under the chairmanship of Lt Gen Muzammil Hussain, HI(M).
The water sector in Pakistan is regulated by the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) under the Ministry of Water Resources of the Government of Pakistan. WAPDA is responsible for producing and supplying water to its customers, and also regulating the use of water resources in Pakistan. WAPDA was established in 1957 as a result of the Water and Power Development Authority act.
The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) is a provincial government-owned utility company. It is responsible for building, maintaining, and operating the power generation and water supply infrastructure of Pakistan. WAPDA provides electricity and water to its customers through its regional offices located in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, and Muzaffarabad.
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has announced the advertisement to fill vacancies of different posts. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as advertised in the newspaper ad can submit their application within the given time period. For more jobs visit our site FixJob
The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) has published a career opportunity for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical). WAPDA invites applications from Pakistani candidates, who are interested in getting these jobs/vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for this job.
Details About WAPDA Jobs
|Education||Metric To Master|
|Salary||20000 To 100000|
- Chinese Language Translator
|Address||Wapda House Shahra e Qaid e Azam Lahore|
- The authority CNIC
- The level of an authority
Pay and Advantages:
- Let loose pick and drop off help
- Great compensation
- Free food
- Medical care offices
- Preparing under master officials
- Kids are qualified for grants
- Supportive and talented administration
- The utilization of cutting edge gear
How To Apply For WAPDA Jobs ?
Those applicants are keen on joining WAPDA Jobs, yet they are befuddled with regards to how they can apply, where they present their application, or a CV. So don’t stress we orchestrate everything for you. To apply, So first you register yourself by tapping on the given site underneath. This site will divert you to the authority page or online application page. Then, at that point, they will give you the date for the meeting to waitlist the competitors. In this way, in case you pass the meeting then you are qualified for the work and they will call you following a couple of days. Also you can apply for Army Jobs.
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained..
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- Fascinating competitors apply online www.wapda.gov.pk
- Each competitor should pursue an internet based application
- Along these lines, you approach the web-based application structure
- Each applicant should fill their internet based structure
- Ensure your data is right and keep away from spell botches
- Application other than online won’t be thought of
- Just web-based applications push ahead for the determination technique
- Just shortlisted applicants will be required a meeting